• Fur collection outer fabric: 200 denier polyester with water repellent coating
• Wool collection outer fabric: 50% wool, 30% viscose and 20% polyester
• Inner fabric in anti-pilling polar fleece 270 G/M2
• 210T polyester clutch bag
• Polyester fur collar
• Semi-rigid, breathable, 100% polyester insulating foam specially designed to maintain its shape after
• Insulating foam made of silky fibres with fine breathable denier 100% high performance polyester.
• Laboratory tested for non-flammability of textiles according to CAN/CGSB-4.2 N 27.5-2008 (flame
resistance at a 45 degree angle - one second flame application)
• Laboratory tested according to ISO 11092 2014 test (Chamber condition at 20C and 65% relative
• Clo - 3.88: : See explanation below
• Weight: : 0.43 kg / 0.94 lbs
What is the CLO?
The clo is a unit that measures the thermal insulation used for clothing.
It is the insulation that allows a person at rest to maintain thermal balance in an atmosphere at 21°C
(70°F). Above, the person sweats, below, he feels the cold.
|Summer shorts and
|| 0,4 clo
|| 2 clo
|Light polar equipment
|Heavy polar equipment